- Greater Chicago Area
- Cook, DuPage, Kane and Will Counties
- Lowest Silver Plans – Positioned 1st, 2nd and 3rd in Cook County
- Competitive Bronze Plans – Positioned 2nd and 4th in Cook County
- Most plans have built in pediatric dental and vision including our lowest bronze plan.
Bright Health Network
In Illinois Bright Health has filed all plans as an HMO Plan:
- NO Primary Care Physician (PCP) selection required
- NO Referrals needed to see specialists
- Out of network coverage
- Urgent Care/Emergent services only
- National Urgent Care Network for OON services
- Members can access care from any Bright Health Care Partner
- Members do not have to designate a single Care Partner for care
- Example: A member could receive care from a PCP at DuPage Medical while also receiving care from a Specialist at NorthShore or receiving emergent care at AMITA Health
- NorthShore University
- DuPage Medical Group
- AMITA health
Provider Finder: https://brighthealthplan.com/search?lob=hasIfp
- Please note many providers and facilities are still going through the credentialing process. If you can’t locate a specific provider in our search, and you know they are affiliated with one of our Care Partners, please send me their information and I’ll have my team check our internal rosters.
Drug Lookup: https://brighthealthplan.com/individual-and-family/drug-search
Bright Health Pharmacy Benefits
We’ve partnered with pharmacy benefit manager Elixir to provide access to thousands of pharmacies locally and across the country.
- 67,000 National Pharmacy Locations including Walmart, CVS Pharmacy and Walgreens
Specific to the Greater Chicago Service Area, the following pharmacies are included in our network:
- Quest Diagnostics
Member Rewards Program
- Available to all members 18+
- Members can earn $500 cash rewards (paid on a Visa gift card) by participating in healthy actions
- Although there is a member action step to “Select a PCP”, this is for rewards purposes as our goal is to engage our membership to establish care if they haven’t done so. As a reminder, we are not requiring a PCP selection/designation even though we are an HMO.
- Terms & Conditions HERE