What do Health Insurance Agents do?
Health insurance agents or brokers can help clients navigate through their health insurance options in different ways. Health insurance agents have the education, tools, and trainings to access different health insurance plans for the client to choose from. Nonetheless, not every insurance agent is as well trained, or versed in the insurance industry. Just like any other profession experience, education, and passion play a pivotal role in differentiating a professional health insurance agent from a mediocre agent.
How can Health Insurance Agents Help me Find a Health Insurance Plan?
Health Insurance agents use their education, skills, training, and experience to assist their clients choosing the best plan. Below are some ways our agents help their clients enroll in health insurance plans.
- Unbiased Opinion: Since we are independent insurance agents, which means we are not captive to a particular insurance carrier or company, our agents quote and rate all available plans in the client’s area. Our agents are contracted and with A+ rated carriers in all states. They will always deliver a transparent opinion based on client’s best outcome.
- Quoting Tools and Online Libraries: Our insurance agents have access to the best in the industry insurance quoting softwares where they can generate accurate and precisely priced quotes and rates to their clients instantly. In addition. our agents have access to insurance carriers libraries to pull up information about plan coverage, exclusions, cost, availability, and providers network.
- Marketplace Experience: Many of our clients are eligible for subsidies or savings on their premiums based on their income. Our agents always offer to check for subsidy eligibility via the marketplace. We receive annual training and certification from CMS and FFM to be able to assist our clients with the Healthcare.gov applications or in other works the marketplace on exchange applications.
- Off Exchange and Other Options: While some clients would like to explore other options than the plans available on the exchange, our agents are prepared to search for all available plans in the clients’ area. Our agents are trained on other health insurance products like: Short Term Health Insurance, Fixed Benefit Insurance, Caner and Stroke plans, Life Insurance, and many others.
- Follow up and Continuity of Care: Our agents are always available for questions you may have about the plan throughout the year. You can always email, text, or call our agents about any issued in regards to your health insurance plan. We go above and beyond to be your healthcare liaison and not only your insurance agent.
How Do Health Insurance Agents get paid?
Our agents are paid 100% based on commissions from insurance companies. When you enroll in a health insurance plan, the plan pays the insurance agent a fee per month. The cost is NOT added to your premium. Just like real estate agents, they help their clients sell or buy houses and make a commission from the sale. The only difference however, the commission is only paid by the health insurance carrier.
How to Find a Health Insurance Agent?
You can find a health insurance agent via our website. Simply, contact us and let us know what type of plan are you looking for, One of our licensed health insurance agents will contact you with your preferred contact method and help you find a health insurance plan or simply just answer your questions.
Alternatively, you can schedule a call directly with a health insurance agent for free and at no cost. We offer this feature for our clients because we understand that your schedule may be tight. Scheduling a call guarantees you that you will talk with an agent at your availability
📞Schedule a CallFree
What if I’m not Satisfied with my Insurance Agent?
Although we rarely have this issue with our insurance agent evident through our 5 stars ratings, yet, we are always open minded and welcoming to hear our clients feedback. Please contact us with any concerns you may have. We will act swiftly to rectify any issues.
Alternatively, all health insurance agents have their licenses issued by the state department of insurance. you can simply report an insurance agent to the state department of insurance.